Subject: Re: PVR Drives
From: Darren Metcalfe <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 18:42:38 -0500

Manuel Coats wrote:
> You can
> have one effect affect the results of another effect or a separate clip.

This _is_ what the guy said, but I never saw it done to my satisfaction, it was 
taking him too long. He fumbled a bunch with alot of pull-downs. Does SR have 
lots of kb shortcuts (prferably 1 key like LW) for routine editing chores and 
other pull-down stuff, are they convenient and fast?

So, I can cut out with Chroma or Alpha keying, any still or motion object 
(animated or blue screen video) and then perform a perspective move/rotate on it? 
Other stuff like squash and stretch etc. can be applied in layers to the keyed, 
moving and rotating object. Looping of layers is easily accomplished? This is the 
kind of stuff, if you're able to do it relatively quickly, make Speed Razor worth 
$1400.

-- 
Darren Metcalfe
[email-masked]

"I met myself in a dream, and I just wanted to tell ya,
 everything was all right, I'm beginning to see the light."
 - Lou